Late summer staycations are in touching distance, with UK hotels set to reopen from 4th July… and if you’re planning a much-needed weekend away, award-winning British chauffeur service, iChauffeur is the way to start the luxury experience from the moment you leave your home.
iChauffer offers an impressive fleet of luxury vehicles, including Mercedes S and V-Class, Range Rover Autobiography and the Rolls-Royce Phantom, along with more than 100 professional drivers who will transport you in style to hotels across the country.
The service will collect you from your home and whisk you away directly to some of the country’s finest hotels – including trips away to some of the most decadent, trendy and sought-after retreats in the UK.
The safe-yet-personal service “redefines the private car experience and sets industry standards”iChauffeur
The fleet of drivers, as well as being highly trained with expert local knowledge, also boast safety expertise: during lockdown, the chauffeur service developed a new safety protocol, ‘Contactless Travel’ to transport clients to hospitals and key work places. The safety practises developed to meet those requests, iChauffeur says the safe-yet-personal service “redefines the private car experience and sets industry standards”.
The list of luxe destinations iChauffeur will offer premium transportation to includes…
- The expansive countryside of the Cotswolds, from £325, where The Dormy House, Lygon Arms and Soho Farmhouse await with picture-perfect views, award-winning gastro pubs and boutique antique shops.
- The city of London, from £120, where Claridge’s and Chiltern Firehouse offer chic stays, whilst Berkshire’s Cliveden House, Suffolk’s Wilderness Reserve and Surrey’s Beaverbrook provide idyllic retreats.
- Further afield in the New Forest, Lyndhurst’s iconic Lime Wood Hotel & Spa, Brockenhurst’s recognisable The Pig and New Milton’s renowned Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa with its inimitable luxury tree houses, showcase relaxed yet super stylish countryside retreats, from £295.
- Continuing along the coast, from £485, The Pig On The Beach in Dorset and The Cary Arms in South Devon, provide cinematic coastal walks and the finest local seafood
- In Cornwall, The Scarlet in Mawgan Porth, The St. Mawes Hotel in Saint Mawes and The Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate in Saint Ives offer captivating seascapes, from £795.
Prices are based on a one-way journey in a Mercedes V Class, which provides social distancing of 2.4m between the clients and their chauffeur.
To book, head to ichauffeur.co.uk. We’ll have the Rolls-Royce Phantom, please.